Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just a Sunday Afternoon


Today I went to church and I wore my cute new green dress. Apparently, it was see through. In my apartment, no one reminded me. Instead, they told me how adorable it was. I agreed. I did not realize it was as transparent as green saran wrap. So I went to church, cardigan stuffed in my bag, and sat down in Relief Society-- where I realized I could see my legs through my skirt. Suffice to say, all day church long I tried to cover myself up. It's a pity though. That dress is just so cute and flowy.

After church, we went on a scooter ride. We stopped up by some houses and I busted out my Nikon. It was fabulous. I never thought I would meet someone who would be content to hang out with me while I get my photography on. More than that, I did not think I would like it if I did. I was right, because I don't like it. I love it. I like that I have found a boy who actually likes things I like, who does what he wants, and likes it that I do what I want as well. It's the exact opposite of feeling suffocated. It makes feel liberated. It makes me feel free.

And I am so tired. And happy. And I need to start my homework. Badly.
Weekends are just too short.