Saturday, March 7, 2009

2 is better than 1


.LoveLoveLoveLove.

This used to be my theme song:
The train is almost here. This decision seems so clear. I can feel the habit cutting like a knife. In the end, I know that it is gonna drive right into me. Cause I'm a drifter and I know that doesn't do me any good. Moving on from place to place, never staying where I should. I left him just to leave. No, I left him cause he needed me. I can feel him looking at me like I stole his '67 chevrolet and drove it away. Cause I'm a gypsy and I know it doesn't do me any good. Moving on from place to place, never staying where I should. I walked into another strange place, didn't see a single face that I recognized or wanted. Guess it's on to the next chase. Cause I'm a drifter and I know that doesn't do me any good, moving on from place to place never staying where I should. Yeah I'm a gypsy and I know that doesn't do me any good, moving on from place to place, stealing hearts just cause I could... (by Rosi Golan)

Now this one is:
If you were falling, then I would catch you. You need a light? I'd find a match. Cause I love the way you say "Good Morning" and you take me the way I am. If you are chilly, here take my sweater. You're head is aching? I'll make it better. Cause I love the way you call me "Baby" and you take me the way I am. I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair. Sew on patches to all you tear cause I love you more than I could ever promise and you take me the way I am. You take me the way I am... (by Ingrid M.)