Thursday, January 22, 2009

Things I Do Not Like

1. Having too much homework to have a life

2. My homework today
3. The feeling after you go from really, really hungry to really, really full
4. The headache I have from being really full
5. Technology
6. Being slow on the uptake

Right now, I am frustrated because my computer does not want to install my new printer. Also I am frustrated because Pops did not buy me a USB chord to go with my printer. Yes, I realize I should be grateful to have a printer. But what good is a printer without a USB chord? Thus, I stole Kendra's to install this baby and it still is not working. Lame-O.

To ease out my frustration, I will say a few things I do like. And I like a lot of things.

1. My jacket that I have worn for 2 days in a row
2. Cute, CUTE and cheap dresses off ebay. Oh yes.
3. The terms "Dear Heart" and "My Little Sweetheart"

Now I am re-installing it. Is that a bad thing?
Whatev.