Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sin


I have had an interesting, busy, long/short, fun week.
I met new people and learned new things about my old friends and I slept in late and got up way too early and ate crackers and chicken and cheese and I even went snowshoeing and did not get injured or wind up in the hospital like I always seem to do and I got a cute card in the testing center and I finished the maps at work and am getting reacquainted with my friend S. Norman Lee, a man who died in the 50s that I already did a big collection on and now have a new addition and my mama sent me new clothes and I read Coleridge and Wordsworth and Wheatley. Also I wore my cowboy boots again, finally.

That is all I have to say. I need to jump start reading Persuasion before I leave again.
I am not a big Jane Austen fan. I think that makes me a sinner.