Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I am skipping class.


I am also sitting with wet hair on my bed next to the pile of clothes I need to put on. Why? Because I stayed up after 2 to write a paper due at 8, and I chose not to shower before class even though I have to dress up for an exhibit opening at work in a few hours. Also I need to write a 10-12 page paper for tomorrow at 9:30 am. AND I have another 10-page paper due Friday at 9 am. Did I mention I took a Roman History test last night? This one took me under three hours, but that's only because my hand cramped so bad around the 2 hour mark that I could not do it anymore. OUCH.

My teachers are trying to kill me

OR 

Maybe I just thought I was superwoman when I signed up for my classes.

LifeLifeLife: I love it. But ohmanohman, I need to GET one. Outside of school. And outta work AND outta that old twisted love story. 

Mmmmmhmmmm.

An unknown number is calling right now. 
I'm not going to answer...